Session Chairs: Jingsong Li, Dalian University of Technology, China
Jianfeng Hong, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Electrical equipment, especially motors and power transformers, continue to play an irreplaceable role in the new power system. The all-in-one technology research on "grid-load-conversion-storage-detection" system integration based on electrical equipment in new power systems will fill the gap in the research and development of energy storage electrical equipment at home and abroad, and can upgrade the existing equipment for energy storage, achieve the integration and control of the integrated system, promote the progress of the electrical industry and power industry, with a very broad prospect of industrialization and achievement transformation, and help "Carbon Neutral" under the "Dual Carbon" background.
- New energy grid control strategy
- Wind-Photovoltaic storage integration
- Battery condition monitoring
- Key technologies of non-contact online testing of system integration based on electrical equipment
- Vibration and noise reduction and life evaluation of motors and transformers